Help get your patients off to a good start at your ED.
- Provide welcome videos to the hospital.
- Introduce patients to their doctor and care team.
- Let patients know what they can expect during their visit.
Turn your patients’ ED visit into a learning experience.
- Provide interactive health quizzes, risk assessments, and modules.
- Access a library of videos on common medical conditions, procedures and aftercare instructions.
- Inform patients of common food and drug interactions and medication side effects.
Give patients some control over their experience.
- Providing patients a tablet helps pass the time with positive distractions.
- Solicit real-time feedback using a simple survey.
- Show joint commission videos on error prevention and speaking up about pain levels.
Make it easier for patients and staff to connect.
- Receive patient feedback during their visit for immediate service recovery.
- Provide admission and discharge instructions to simplify the process.
- Share information about health system programs and services.
Help patients and even their families pass the time while in the ED.
- Fun games distract patients during their time in the ED exam room.
- Update patients on the latest health system news.
- Upload entertaining third party content.
Allow patients to access hospital services right from their bed.
- Provide access to your health system’s patient portal.
- Offer language translation.
- Post dining information and a TV channel guide.
Help patients achieve better health outcomes before they leave your ED.
- Offer service line and e-newsletter sign-ups.
- Start the process of getting insurance coverage.
- Assist patients in finding a primary care home.
- Assist with post-discharge appointment scheduling.
Utilize convenient visual aids to educate patients and assist clinicians.
- Clinicians access diagnostic tests, vitals, scales, and charts.
- Anatomy references help physicians explain medical conditions.
- Interactive digital whiteboard illustrates medical concepts.
Oversee bedside tablet feedback and activity from an easy-to-use dashboard.
- View real-time patient feedback and document service recovery attempts.
- Track sign-ups to insurance, PCPs, patient portal, newsletter list, etc.
- Monitor service line ad impressions.